Tear Cards - 14pt UV (High Gloss)
|14pt C2S Stock|
|Color||4/0 CMYK (1 Side)
4/4 CMYK (2 Sides)
|Ranges from 25 to 100,000|
Hard Copy Proof (85% Accuracy) Ground Courier
Hard Copy Proof (85% Accuracy) Overnight Courier
Press Approval (Customer will be present at the time of printing setup)
Photo Press Proof (Customer needs to be available over the phone)
Print Help Center
- Ensure 0.125" total bleed all around (0.0625" for each side is required) and all important type and images are within the safe margin (0.0625" from the cut line)
- All images must be cmyk at 300 dpi.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- The job must be uploaded it as one file - for 2 sided jobs, merge the sides together to upload the job as one PDF, two different pages.
- The orientation of the file should be head to head.
- Black type should be 100K (C0, M0, Y0, K100).
- Large black areas should be in rich black (C50, M50, Y50, K100).
- Make high res PDF-X1a from your working file.
- Correct use of Page Orientation (to submit files)
- Incorrect use of Page Orientation (to submit files)