Pocket Folder with Reinforced Edges Unglued at Top
|16pt Gloss Cover C1S|
Raised Spot UV 1 Side
|Color||4/0 CMYK (1 Side)|
|Ranges from 100 to 1,000|
Hard Copy Proof (85% Accuracy - Not Assembled) Ground Courier
Hard Copy Proof (85% Accuracy - Not Assembled) Overnight Courier
Press Approval (Customer will be present at the time of printing setup)
Photo Press Proof (Customer needs to be available over the phone)
Press Sheet (100% Accuracy. Add 1-2 Business days)*
This letter-size piece includes reinforced edges that keep the sides strong and supportive, but are unglued above the v-split pockets so that documents inside remain secure. A double-scored backbone adds an extra quarter-inch of capacity. Excellent for holding sheet music, order forms, or other important materials.
Print Help Center
- Ensure 0.125" total bleed all around (0.0625" for each side is required) and all important type and images are within the safe margin (0.0625" from the cut line)
- All images must be cmyk at 300 dpi.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- The job must be uploaded it as one file - for 2 sided jobs, merge the sides together to upload the job as one PDF, two different pages.
- The orientation of the file should be head to head.
- Black type should be 100K (C0, M0, Y0, K100).
- Large black areas should be in rich black (C50, M50, Y50, K100).
- Make high res PDF-X1a from your working file.
- Correct use of Page Orientation (to submit files)
- Incorrect use of Page Orientation (to submit files)